Guidelines for Presentators
The TAP meeting will take place on 30 March 2021 and therefore we have put together the most important guidelines and deadlines.
- your paper (if not done yet) by March. 15th at latest.
- Your filled-in Curriculum Vitae (CV-template to be used can be downloaded here) by March 15th at latest.
- Your power-point presentation by March 27th at latest
- the presentation is limited with 20 minutes followed by a discussion of 10 minutes
- You can use your own template, there is no tap-template
- Ratio should be 16:9
- To ensure a trouble-free transaction of the live conference we also recommend you to send us a recorded stream of your presentation (in English) until March 25th at latest. (mp4 format is recommended)
Furthermore a quick summary of the guidelines for presentators
For our Virtual Conference, we are going to use “Webex Events” web conferencing software available for macOS, iOS devices, Android, BlackBerry and Windows platforms. Here some details:
- In case that something is going wrong with internet connection, we would like to have a plan B.That means, we need Recording of your presentation that can be shown in case internet connection failure on your side.
- An easy way to make record of your presentation on your own computer with PowerPoint Help & Training: Record a slide show with narration and slide timings https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/record-a-slide-show-with-narration-and-slide-timings-0b9502c6-5f6c-40ae-b1e7-e47d8741161c
- How to turn your presentation into a video: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/turn-your-presentation-into-a-video-c140551f-cb37-4818-b5d4-3e30815c3e83
- Use "HD (720p)" option if available and save as MPEG-4 video
- Please use our "Bigmail" Service to send the recorded video to me. https://bigmail.tugraz.at/en/welcome.shtml
Furthermore, I am going to schedule some more, very short events named “TRANSPORT AND AIR POLLUTION – TEST Event” just to check your hardware. Invitation for the tests, will follow shortly. Test schedule on Wednesday 24th March 2021:
- First test at 09:00 Graz; 19:00 Sydney; 17:00 Tokyo; 03:00 New York; 08:00 London
- Second test at 13:00 Graz; 23:00 Sydney; 21:00 Tokyo; 07:00 New York; 12:00 London
- Third test at 17:00 Graz; 03:00 Sydney; 01:00 Tokyo; 11:00 New York; 16:00 London
Thank you for your help in advance.