Papers in English are invited on any of the conference topics and, more generally, in the areas of transport and air pollution. Please follow the guidelines in tis page. For any questions regarding abstract submission please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Authors are invited to submit one or more abstracts, each of maximum one page long, using this template. The template (in MS Word) also includes general guidelines for abstract preparation.
2. Please convert the abstract(s) in PDF format before uploading.
3. Create an account by registering on this page and filling the relevant fields. You will receive a confirmatory email on the email account used for the registration. Validate your account by clicking on the URL provided in that email.
4. After successful validation, a new account page is created where you can upload and manage your abstract(s).
5. Each of your abstracts receives a unique index that you use for further correspondence.
Abstract submission is open until October 31, 2018. After submission, abstracts will be evaluated for content and relevance to the conference themes. Works selected for an oral presentation will be invited for paper submission and will be considered for journal publication. Abstracts only are sufficient for posters presentations.